//Zyhah Baharin




DEAR salimi bt azis :)
Monday, January 16, 2012 ? 0 Spongebob ?

hello world , morningg :)
today entry about my dear salimi bt azis

= = >

Beautiful-bokeh-classy-cute-dress-favim.com-250069_large


dear salimi ,
you are the one of my friends ,
always give me strength ,
always make me happy with your words ,
always make me keep you in my mind :)
take a good care sayang :)

don't think too much ,
it will make you more sick ,
its not good for your health okayy ?
don't forget to check up ,
anything happen just let me know ,
i will be beside youu ,
i will dry your tears ,

dear friends .
you are so meaningfully to me ,
so , take care yourself okayy ,
i love you :) 

p/s : broken english , HAHA . salimi , take care . jangan lupa makan ubat okayy :) 
tak suka hang sakit sakit .




Thanks for reading buddies :)




Older PostNewer Post